photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

First Post!



Well, here we go my friends! This is my first post- YAY it’s finally here!

I’ve been thinking about writing a blog for a while now. I am a devoted follower and reader of many blogs, so I kept thinking I should just start one myself. I enjoy reading blogs not only for fashion tips and different ways to connect with God, but the capability they have by bringing people together socially. Blogs truly have something valuable about them~ the way that the blogger and a follower can become friends through just commenting on a post. I’ve seen many of my bloggers get married, have babies and go through many challenges throughout their lives. No wonder I look at their blogs daily, they are my friends!

A reason why I want to start my own blog is that I think there are some interesting things I want to share and I hope that you (as a reader) can agree. Also, my boyfriend Ryan (see you’re already getting to know me) has encouraged me a lot lately that I need to start one. His support made me think about starting a blog and it finally made me give it a try!

I truly hope that you enjoy reading my blog, and I’m looking forward to sharing my life with you! 



                   

4 comments: