photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


I know you’ve all heard about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale from many bloggers by now. This truly has become one of my favorite sales because I finally became I card holder. This doesn’t mean I have a credit card or rack up a ton of money on a card that I can’t pay for, it actually is a card that the money comes right out of your account! Can you believe it! That’s not the only thing you also receive points when you spend money and other little surprises. If you haven’t consider this you might want to ;)

I thought I would share a couple of my favorite things I’ve purchased so far from the #Nsale!  


BP Open Front Cardigan- only costs $31.90, fits true to size, oversized, and comes in tons of colors! I bought the maroon color because it’s a perfect color for fall, you can throw it on with leggings, and/or clothes from working out. It’s not only lightweight but it actually keeps your warm! If you haven’t purchased this I would highly recommend that you do!


BP Woven Twill Tunic- again only costs $31.90, great button down, and has an oversized fit. It can be dressed up or down. You could put heels, jewelry, and cute skinnies on to make it a night out outfit or just throw a pair of converse on to run errands.   


Dreamers by Debut Cowl Neck Pullover- one of the most comfortable sweaters! It is a little oversized, lightweight and comes in multiple colors. I bought it in black to go with everything because who said black on black isn’t one of the most chic outfits!  


Zella Deharma Hooded Jacket- this jacket is great to throw on when meeting friends for coffee or an early gym session! It’s thin enough to wear especially if you are in and out of stores all day. You won’t be annoyed with taking it off and on.


BP Sleeveless Woven Shirtdress- oversized shirtdress, lightweight, and the material is SUPER SOFT! I would size down, which I know it’s supposed to be oversized, I felt it was a little too big with my normal sizing. Due to the arm holes being a little big I would just put on a bandeau if needed. 

Don't forget, prices go back up on August 8th! So make sure to get these basic items while they're still marked down. Let me know some of your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale best purchases have been so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment