photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Monday, September 12, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day 10 & 11- A Day in My Life & Favorite Instagrammers

Sorry for the late post (again – haha) I had a sweet friends bachorlette party (which you should check out her blog) this weekend! I have been wanting to do a post like this for a while now, but I’ve had so many other wonderful things to tell my readers about. This is what we did on Saturday during the bachorlette party…


We started the morning off by eating at this Mexican place in Dallas called Dos Jefes. They provided on the house mimosa but I had to have a cup of coffee. I was tired from the night before. For brunch I ordered the build your own omelette! It was delicious :) the service was amazing as well. They even paid for the bachorlette’s breakfast (how sweet is that!)

We came back to the W Dallas - Victory hotel where we were staying and got ready for the pool. How cute is this flamingo float! We put on our flower crowns, grabbed our flamingo drink floats, and headed to the pool. After a beautiful day at the pool it was time for dinner – we were all starving!
We ate at a place called Kenichi which is sushi. They also had some different Asian foods to choose from if sushi isn’t your thing.



 

After dinner we went to a couple different bars and danced the night away! We had so much fun celebrating our beautiful friend’s bachorlette party. Can’t wait until October!    


I’m really excited to share a couple of my favorite Instagram accounts that inspire me! I wish I could tell you about all of them, but we all know you don’t want to sit here reading for hours upon hours. (By the way I think it would be amazing if I ever got to really meet some of my Instagrammers!) Who should you follow...

Fashion Bloggers – Brighton Keller (@brightonkeller), Alyson Haley (@alyson_haley), Lauren Sims (@laurenkaysims), this sweet friend Lauren (@labeledbylauren), and one of my best friends Megan Yates (@megankristineblog).



Fitness Bloggers – Samantha (@samanthabelbel), Alexis (@alexis.belbel), and Pure Barre (@purebarreftworth).

 


Jesus Bloggers – Gretchen Saffles (@lifelivedbeautifully), She Reads Truth (@shereadstruth), and Proverbs 31 Ministries (@proverbs31ministries).




Famous (people) Bloggers- Lauren Conrad (@laurenconrad), Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood), and Jessie James Decker (@jessiejamesdecker).




Friend Bloggers – Heather Hawkins (@heatherhhawkins), Victoria Stader (@victoriastrader), and the wonderful person who gave bloggers the Blogtember Challenge Bailey Jean (@lovebaileyjean).

          


I have so many more people I would love to tell you about. I hope you enjoy checking these out! Who are your favorites?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment