photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day 28: Five Memories of 2016

I didn’t know this year would go as fast as it has. I have had so much fun and I know there is a lot more coming my way! That being said here are photos to represent my special days of 2016…

 


 


 

  

At the beginning of every year Spring Show is under amidst. Junior Woman’s Club puts on a play/musical every year in February/March frame time.




 

Celebrating our friends marriages and we can’t forget the bachorlette parties! 




Traveling with Ryan :)





My new cousin being born (Sunny Grace) and my other cousin graduating Kindergarten.

 

Becoming a wish granter for Make-A-Wish Foundation. One of my best friends and I granted our first wish!



WHAT ARE YOU MEMORIES FROM 2016?!

No comments:

Post a Comment