photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day 15: Adventures

Today has already been a crazy day and it’s still morning time! Today’s challenge is about adventure – what is the craziest adventure you’ve ever been on? I would really say and others might agree that everyday's an adventure for me. I’m always running around like a chicken with my head cut off for many reasons: I get off at 3:15ish, my dad owns his own business, I love helping others, I’m in Junior Women’s Club, etc… I always seem to have an overwhelmed schedule without meaning too haha! 

I would have to say my biggest adventure has been taking our trip to Cabo. I had never taken a trip without my parents and most importantly a boy! Ryan had been having some problems at work, so he decided that he would try to find a new job. It took him a couple of months (which mind you those months weren’t the easiest), but he got an interview. When I received the phone call from Ryan about he said the interview went well. A couple weeks went by and he still hadn’t received a phone call about the position. Finally the day had come they offered him the job and he took it! He decided that we should take a trip (just the two of us) before he started his new job and to celebrate.

 




I was a bit nervous about taking a trip to Cabo! Number one we were going to Mexico and number two this would be the first trip (not including work trips) that I had taken without my parents. Yes I know some of you are thinking… you are old enough why do you need your parents. It’s not that I need my parents it’s just going to Mexico is sort of scary. I put on my big girl panties and we packed up and went!

 

  

I can’t explain how much fun we had while we were there. It was the most relaxing trip I had ever taken. We didn’t have any agenda which was nice. We woke up every morning, sat by the ocean with coffee, got breakfast, worked out, and then the adventure started! We had the best time ever! I truly can say that this was something that our relationship needed for that next step of growth. I can’t wait to take another adventure with Ryan!  

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST ADVENTURE??


1 comment:

  1. My husband and I had been a few places before we got married but our honeymoon was our very first just us trip and we had so much fun! We went to Mexico as well!

    ReplyDelete