photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day Six: Playlist



Music isn’t a must in my life. The only time I’m listening to music is when I’m driving (sometimes I’m not really listening), in the car with others, working out, and at work (too much talking in my office). I don’t really make playlists I just listen to whatever is offered on Google Play and Pandora. Ryan makes a ton of playlists, so if I’m in the mood for a current genre I just go to one of his playlists. I listen to all varieties of music. I would say right now I’ve been listening more to Michael Buble, Colbie Caillat, and Maroon 5 kind of music. There is a new singer that Ryan and I found her name is Hailee Steinfeld. If you haven’t listened to her you should!


WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? 

No comments:

Post a Comment