photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Monday, September 5, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day Five: Most Memorable Birthday






I feel so old and yet so young sometimes… but is that even possible? I’m thinking, yes it is. I have traveled to many beautiful places, had many incredible friends, and been blessed by the sweetest Savior time and time again on birthdays. Each year I learn so much and want to continue to learn more and more each year. Each one of my birthdays as long as I can remember have all been memorable.

Each year we have our family tradition we do for my birthday. It’s a time the entire family can put their busy lives on hold to sit down and catch up at dinner. I’m blessed to have sweet friends and a boyfriend who always plan a little get together. Birthdays are more about spending time with friends and family rather than having it be all about yourself. It never disappoints me!


WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment