photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day 27: Laughing and Crying

Today’s challenge is to discuss something that has made you laugh or cry recently. Let’s be honest though girls cry all the time (haha), but also we love laughing with our best friends. I do cry probably once a week not because I’m sad, but for happiness, something comes on the TV, or something on the radio. I’ve noticed the older I get the more emotional I am. I hope I’m not the only one that feels this way :)

I don’t know about you, but it seems like there are a ton of new shows coming out this fall. YAY! I love watching new shows and these seem to be better than normal. Ryan and I decided to start watching “This Is Us.” Oh my goodness this made me cry like a baby and even laugh so hard I couldn’t breathe. I didn’t really think this would hit both of us like it did. I would say this is a good show to watch together. Sometimes life surprises you which is something that this show has already planted in their viewers minds. If you haven’t watched this I would advise you to do so.



                                                             IT’S YOUR TURN NOW… 
                                WHAT HAS MADE YOU LAUGH OR CRY (BOTH) RECENTLY??

1 comment:

  1. We just watched the first episode of This Is Us last night and I loved it! My husband not so much, but he is going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete