photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Friday, September 9, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day Six & Seven: Home Tour & Lets Go on a Trip

I’m sorry I missed posting yesterday, but my house is currently not picture worthy. Many of my friends would disagree! I still have two bedrooms that I’m currently re-doing and I’m still figuring out all of my decorating options for each room. I promise when everything is completed I will do a post about my sweet home! I’ll show you some ideas I have from my Pinterest boards!  


The prompt for day is: if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why? This is hard to pick just a couple because I want to go everywhere! When thinking about this question, I immediately think about the beach and hearing the rolling of waves hitting the rocks. The magical sent you smell when you walk down to the ocean, but I want to venture away from those thoughts.

Charleston, South Carolina: to see The Battery (stretch along the city’s southern tip - it’s a row of mansions overlooking Charleston’s Harbor), Magnolia Plantation & Gardens (flower paths and little animals all around), obviously the pineapple fountain, history, more landscape, and always trying different foods.



Anywhere overseas: maybe… London to see the different markets, art, fashion, food, and good British ale. Paris to try the chocolate in a sidewalk café, relaxing after looking at all the art along the Seine, and we can’t forget the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. Rome to see the real live collage of piazzas, markets, and all the astonishing historical sites. I’ve always wanted to toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain!








New York City: this might sound a little weird, because everyone has been here! I’ve been once before, but it was in high school and it was a school trip :/. I would love the go see the Empire State Building (a friend told me about a night cruise you take while drinking champagne -  I would love to do this), the Statue of Liberty, Central Park (I would love to run in this area), all the different museums. Now we can’t forget the shopping!  I also would love to see a show. 








2 comments:

  1. Charleston is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever had the pleasure of visiting! I hope you make it there one day! Rome is also incredible, I really loved it there and it was so surreal seeing my history books come to life! NYC is awesome all the time but I think it's best at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many great things about Charleston recently! I need to look into it more, especially with that bridge picture you posted. WOW! And I was able to visit NYC, Paris, and London twice for each… I think I could go atleast 5 more times and still find new things to do because there are so many wonderful things about each one (oh, the things i would see if I had all the money at my disposal, lol!). My husband and I hope to see Italy next year together (a first for both of us!)

    ReplyDelete