photo home_zps66r0wuvt.jpg  photo about_zpsrdvqxcdz.jpg  photo fitness_zpseoqv6hwj.jpg  photo god_zpszhje6low.jpg  photo style_zpsa4x56a5n.jpg  photo family_zpsi0tk1kxg.jpg

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Blogtember Challenge Day Three: Favorites from Summer

Can you believe the month of August is over? Fall will be here before we know it, which my mind hasn’t fully caught up with yet- even though we all know that Texas doesn’t really have a “fall”. Summer and fall are my favorite seasons, as we get to take the full advantage of all the best things it has to offer: warm weather, amazing recipes, and the fashion transition. You also get: bright flowers to pumpkins and gourds, fruit to everything pumpkin, college baseball to college football, I could go on for days.

So I decided to make a list of my favorite things from this summer:

The Olympics!


We ate dinner and watch the Olympics every night. We loved watching every event even though we might’ve not known everything about them. We loved cheering for every USA participant, especially Simone Biles, Michael Phelps (GOAT) and Rickie Fowler (I’m a little obsessed with this sexy man thanks to Ryan!)

Learned that running isn’t everything!


I learned that even though I’m sweating, running different distances, and different courses it just wasn’t working. I decided to start doing different kinds of cardio and decided to lift weights. Not heavy at all just more for the toning part. You should all try the stair master (30 minutes at a 10 speed) – This thing is no joke!  

Make A Wish Foundation!


My sweet friend and I made a teenage boys dream come true! Shopping Spree! I never thought a boy could want as many shoes as any girl.

Taking Ryan to the College World Series!


We had the best time exploring Omaha and everything it had to offer.

Celebrating many friend’s bachelorette’s and marriages!







This makes my heart so warm for each couple. Love you all :)

Floating the River!


We had a blast hanging out with friends! This is always a favorite thing for many Texans to do during summertime. These little towns know how to make floating the river fun.

Movies & cousin time!




It’s always a fantastic time when you get to hang out with family! I really can’t think of any better time when you aren’t laughing or doing kid things with your cousins. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have made time to watch the Olympics this year! Also, family time is the best!

    ReplyDelete